Submit an Article
You are invited to consider submitting an article to Let's Think About It!, the newsletter of the Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning. Articles are typically two to three pages in length. Longer articles of 2000 words or less may be considered.
We seek manuscripts on the following:
- What works in your classes
- Syntheses and reviews of pedagogical literature
- Innovative techniques and approaches that facilitate learning by students
- Scholarship of teaching and learning
- Short reflective essays on teaching and learning issues
- Case studies of teaching and learning
- Summary of an educational article or book
Ideas for other articles may be discussed with the editor.
Submitted articles will be initially be reviewed by the Editor for publication suitability. The Editor will contact the author(s) within one month of submission. If appropriate for publication consideration, the article will then undergo peer review and the author(s) will receive a decision and, if appropriate, suggestions for revisions, within 60 days.
I (we) certify that this manuscript is not under consideration by any other journal and that this manuscript does not duplicate manuscript publication or submission elsewhere.